FaMEALy Matters


 The JDaNs Family Adventures
Jhanysse-Daniel-Nilyn's
(Inspired by the Addams Family Story)


This is a 'BRIEF' (yes,i could have written a novel about us three!) sharing on how our family has existed in this already crazy world and made it more crazier! Hehehe.


Just like the Addams Family who seemed to be never aware that they appear BIZZARE and frightening to other people, we too are CARELESS on how others find us and talk about us. We just want to live HAPPILY according to what we believe is our position in our God's eyes. :)

They wear what they want (then criticize each other's look,hahaha!) and they can go out with whatever on them. Though we may joke on how we look, we do not seriously care about it. We never have that desire of pleasing others through our looks (you might think that is not true of me for i seem to be being careful in choosing my wardrobe and accessories, but i am working in a fashion company thus i have to be always presentable, however at home you can always find me in my "shorts made out of excess fabric from my mom's curtains" and my super-faded-thinned-tank tops, hahaha!).


We are all talkative and loud! Yeah, you'll have to find us SOMETHING to EAT if you would want us to at least take a pause from making your world rambunctious! Ahahaha! And that is literal! They love to argue over petty things, but that they are never offended by each other's criticism, i admire so much. (But of, course they do fight, but that is very seldom and would never last longer than a day and i never got caught in the middle,hahaha!)


We are fond of EATING,yes! And i dunno how our greetings always come with "gutom" (am hungry) and "kumain ka na?" (Have you eaten?) phrases, but they really do! :D You will often find us eating in the corner or secretly in the middle of the church service! Should we have no opportunity there, we will slip out to go the store or to mommiko's house to find food! Ahahaha! Tsk! It seems to me that our case is hopeless when it comes to this ~ FOOD!


They used to be my one of my favorite little sisters and brothers in the church. And they used to call me "Ate" (older sister).  They would always seek my opinion on anything...church youth activities, events, lesson and even on personal affairs (including their love life, hihi!). They loved to listen on what i have to say and i would always get a positive response ~ "Yes, you are right 'Te and we should do this or be like this." (Good fellows, 'ayt?)


This is Mommiko Nilyn during the first months i knew her. So delicate-weakly looking timid girl! And so "baduy"! Peace! Ahahaha! But so energetic she would be shouting of joy every time i give her something. I love to give her bags and dresses. (Her figure and stand carries the dresses that do not look good on me since am shorter,hehehe!) She really was my little sister who loves to give me hugs and kisses.



And this is Daddiko Daniel, during his first months with us in the church. He looked timid as well and reserved, Though his being "gwapo" (handsome) did not escape my attention, so as his inconfidence during those days. You will easily see through his eyes that he was harboring some kind of pain inside. Later that i found out, it was almost the same as mine ~ missing the father we used to had. He was just a little fortunate than me for he has found his dad after several months. :) And then he was released from that bondage. I saw him grow more confident and mature. But whoa, when i actually heard his life story, i got so surprised i could not believe and accept it! Hahaha! But he shared it with not a hint of pain and bitterness, and so i looked up to this young man eversince.


By then, i did really feel the seniority over them. Sometimes i find it odd when i talk to them seriously now as their Youth Adviser for i have been used to be their baby already. So sad that that 'joke' on me suddenly  came and turned our worlds upside down. Whew!

So they have become my 'daddiko' and 'mommiko'. Seriously i have become the baby who would always throw demands and tantrums! Ahahaha! They have become the ones watching over and taking good care of me. I would never forget how they would sacrifice their own bed for me and would sleep with me in the church rather than in their house comfortably.

And they would always send me on my way home.

During those times that i needed to cry and could no longer hold it in, they would always be there, both of them ~ listening, yes, just listening, and i would feel better. I could certainly know of course that they might not understand exactly what am feeling then, but having them praying with me did a lot. <3


Yeah, it favored me, must admit it but sometimes i felt guilty for burdening them. :) I am also aware that they also got being criticized because of me. They have not shown that they got affected but i know they did. They just perhaps love me that they would not want me to feel additional burden in my heart. May God bless them in return.



I have become 'daddi's girl'. Yes! How did this guy know how to father someone, i really dunno. Hahaha! But growing up with out a father which both of us experienced is not easy and i always miss it. :( Thus, having him spoiling me in his own way especially during those difficult moments has done so much in my getting through it. He never misses in giving me hugs every time i come and leave. And he is never frugal in giving me compliments, hihihi! And her mom? Ahahaha! Her hugs and laugh always make me feel loved. <3






And if you want to know MORE about him...



Here:
http://forgiven-accepted-alive.blogspot.com/2012/09/dane-by-jhanysse.html








And so if i have become 'daddi's girl' so i also become 'mommi's competitor' over his time and care,ahahaha! But no, she has never been mean to me because of that! :D She has loved and taken good care of me as much as my daddiko does. We share the same temper but she is braver than me. Hihihi!

But of course we have had more secrets than daddiko and i have together (this is what i want to believe though i know she shares every thing with him, hahaha!). We love to talk, there is no doubt in that! And we love to watch movies.

She told me she wished to be like the mother i am to my Awey and i dunno if she has been practicing it with me? Whatever, i loved it to have someone nags at me. I just needed to be scolded once in a while. Hahaha!




You can find more about her on the link below.




Here:
http://forgiven-accepted-alive.blogspot.com/p/about-me-hm.html









Nevertheless, they are both lovely and loving persons and am indeed blessed to be their 'nak' (kid) for a period of time. :) 

And now that they are actually getting married and building their real family, though i sincerely want to wish them all the best and blessings, i could not help but feel a little sad for i know i won't be seeing them for a long time. :( Plus they will soon have their own real children and will forget about me. (Emo?)
 

Witnessing their love blossomed and grew am certain that they will be happy together. Anyway they compliment each other and understand each other the best.

Am not sure who influenced who in us ~ me to them or they to me ~ but i believe we always have those common factors and denominators and even numerators that will always connect and bond us ~ what are those? Aside from being boisterous and food-lovers, i also dunno! Nyahahaha! But we sure love each other! That's not argueable. :)


With this post, i am sending my best wishes for them. Together with my love and prayers. May God be with them in all their lives being together.

Love you both! <3

Whenever you hear this song, please think of me. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpevqxljOKY

Comments

  1. This is very nice nak!!! I'll forever love the song! :>

    love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ADHD in the HOUSE.

what a wonderful world.