Papa's Girl.




I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection.
Sigmund Freud

May 24,1987 - the day that my father was lost...and today is its 23rd anniversary...
Yes,23 years have already passed and my memories of him are getting fewer and fewer...
I know his full name is Florentino Quirino Ubaldo and that he was born on May 3,1953...youngest in a brood 6...i was also told that his closest relatives are in Samar Province but i have never met anyone of them aside from my first cousins...
I was also told that i look like him and i can remember him wearing his stripes long sleeves polo...
Sad to say that was all i got in mind about him..aside from a personal conviction of my being a "papa's girl"...no more.
Though i don't have crystal clear memories of how i was been loved and specially treated by him...i dunno but am pretty sure of it...that he has loved me so much that if only he had a choice..HE WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME with out a father...:(
( Missing you much Pa...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FaMEALy Matters

ADHD in the HOUSE.